Wednesday 11 September 2013

MEET "DOUGLAS OTIENO OKOLA"



Douglas Otieno Okola is a simple humble guy hardworking person who does not take anything for granted.

















My boxing journey in Kenya was tough since i was an amatuer and pro boxer but all in all i managed to go through all this because of my hardworking. Being a pro boxer i fought various fights in Kenya and later got lots of opportunities to fight in Europe.


Boxing in Europe was my eye opener for me to prove that i can fight. It gained me extra miles in Europe and this made me end up landing in U.S.A.


The biggest achievements here in the State's is working hard and dedicating myself. I never give up no matter what circumstances and this gives me huge chances to meet and work with the big names in boxing fraternity like Floyd Mayweather.



By meeting and working with Flyod Mayweather "The Money Team" i gained a lot of experience which is needed in the sports of boxing. By working with high level trainers and also working together with different champions in various weight classes in the world it took me to another level.


Mayweather is a man who is full of respect to everyone weather your rich, poor, celebrity, big or small and from any other race,  it doesn't matter where you come from and he will always give you the chance to prove yourself because he wants the best for everyone. He is so friendly and he always deserves more respect back...



The big game on the 14th Sept, this is easy work for Mayweather the champ, because he has all what it takes. Canelo will be schooled. Money Mayweather will win. 
"Skills pays bill..." - The One (Mayweather)...say's so.


No comments:

Post a Comment